Rhetorical Analysis

The rhetorical analysis is a piece of key elements of writing, the author focusses on key element such as message, author and primary audience.  Each of the element the author carefully develops though his writing to be more effective and crucial.  The author has to be specific about their audience for example if the author decides to write about how video game is make children aggressive. In this case author message focus would be the children parents because it will be more effective if parents know the consciousness about the video games, so they can prevent their children from being aggressive. The author uses strategy like comparing to present to audience side of the author argument.

Though out the second half of the semester we particle many of article to do rhetorical analysis such as House Tour and Iggy Peck. Both has common which is the author message is about architecture. The author able to share their ideas by giving details and description. Both author support their argument by giving images in their content. Iggy Peck and House Tour both have some connection for example for Iggy Peck was patiently work hard so he can achieve his dream similar two couple also had to design little by little to achieve their dream apartment design.

Iggy Peck is a small child who is interested about architect at age of two. His passionate for architect help him to build from dipper tower to skyscraper building. Iggy Peck classmate and his teacher was not interested at all about the architecture. Iggy Peck was not value by his teacher which was proven wrong. The author audience is forced on children because using fictional charterer author successfully convey the message which is to Appreciate other people work. Just because people do things differently does not mean their work is less valuable then you. Another message that the author focused is patient Iggy Peck was patient about his dream he improves little by little which help him to be decent architect and at the end everyone appreciate his creative architecture work even his teacher who dislike building.

The House Tours the two-young couple how they design their apartment space. The message is to inspire young couple to design their house in cheaper cost. Those two couple live in riches area of Manhattan they are traveler and their house apartment look more pleasing. The author gives many images of the apartment for audience to understand with little effort they can able to achieve their idea apartment. The audience were age of twenty-two to thirty-years old couple. Throughout the semester in class we practice many rhetorical amylases. I learn that every writing has a specific purpose message and it very crucial to know who is going to read and benefits from their article. It also helped me to improve my writing because now before I start to write a paper I spend sometimes to think about my audience and how they will be benefits from it.